Art Studio: Creative Process - Atelier de Artes: Processo Criativo


It's been a while since I wanted to write something about the creative process. As the name says, "process" is the moment, the act, and the path. Finalizing an artistic creation is good, but the process must be excellent. That's because I believe that while creating, we're working on areas of our brains that we wouldn't be working on during any other activity. Researchers say that when we are in the creative process, we strengthen those brain areas related to problem-solving. How awesome!
I always ask God to give me health so I can work with the arts until I'm very old. Because it makes me feel so good! And it should be good for you too!

___________
Faz tempo que estou para escrever algo sobre o processo criativo. Como o próprio nome já diz: "processo", é o momento, o ato, o caminho. Finalizar uma criação artística é bom, mas o processo tem que ser muito bom também, se não melhor ainda. Isso porque, sinto que enquanto você está criando, você está trabalhando áreas do nosso cérebro que não estaríamos trabalhando durante qualquer outra atividade. Dizem as pesquisas que quando estamos no processo criativo, estamos fortalecendo aquelas áreas cerebrais relacionadas às resoluções de problemas. Que demais!
Sempre peço a Deus para me dar saúde para eu poder trabalhar com artes até ficar bem velhinha. Porque me faz tão bem! E deve fazer bem para você também!







 

Comentários