Decorated pot - Pote todo decorado


Wow, I discovered a theme to paint that I loved: decorating pots. I already made many ceramic pots when I was studying Arts at college, and I loved the time when I painted the ceramics with the glaze.
Now, painting pottery on paper is like painting the pottery itself. Just imagine it's a real pot and let the ideas come. This one showed in the photo I painted with acrylic paint, and then I put oil pastel on it, creating the texture. Very enjoyable to do!

___________
Nossa, descobri um tema para pintar que amei: decorar potes. Já fiz muitos potes em cerâmica quando estava cursando faculdade de Artes, e amava a etapa em que eu pintava a cerâmica com o esmalte. 
Agora, pintar uma cerâmica sobre papel é como pintar a cerâmica em si. É só imaginar que é um pote de verdade e deixar as ideias surgirem. Esse da foto eu pintei com tinta acrílica e depois coloquei pastel oleoso por cima, criando a textura. Muito gostoso de se fazer!

 

Comentários