Kitsch Style Sofa - Sofa estilo Kitsch





With this Art, I decided to write about the importance of Art in our lives. It is a subject that I like to study and learn.
I will start with a text from a poem written by the artist Audrey Flack from 1984:

"I believe in art.
I do not believe in the 'art world' as it is today.
I do not believe in art as a commodity.
Great art is in exquisite balance. It is restorative."
_________

Com essa arte, resolvi falar um pouquinho da importância da Arte na nossa vida. Assunto que gosto de estudar e aprender.
Começarei com um recorte de um poema de autoria da artista Audrey Flack, de 1984:

"Eu acredito na arte.
Não acredito no 'mundo da arte' como é hoje.
Não acredito na arte como mercadoria.
A grande arte está em extraordinário equilíbrio. A arte é restauradora."





 

Comentários