Back to work! - De volta ao trabalho!

After a vacation break, I'm back to work! Now with a lot of news: a new studio (I'll post the studio renovation process here), lots of ideas, and now with a change: I'm going to use two profiles on Instagram: one in Portuguese and one in English. That's because I'm Brazilian and have several books published in Brazil as an author and illustrator. And the other profile is in English because I live in the United States, and I have a virtual store on my website (www.ellenpestili.com). So, those who want to follow what I'm up to in the field of arts on my Instagram can see it in Portuguese on the profile @ellenpestiliarte or in English on the profile @ellenpestili.

I want to share with you the art in my daily, everyday life. Because for me, art is like this: an ingredient that cannot be missing in my daily life: from the "Bible Journaling" in the morning to the modeled and painted ceramic plate to put the dinner soup. Art everywhere! 


xxxxxxxxxx

Após um descanso de férias, estou de volta ao trabalho! Agora com muitas novidades: studio novo (vou postar aqui o processo de reforma do studio), muitas ideias, e agora com uma mudança: vou usar dois perfis no Instagram: um em português e um em inglês. Isso porque sou brasileira, e tenho vários livros publicados no Brasil, como autora e ilustradora. E o outro perfil em inglês, porque moro nos Estados Unidos, e tenho uma loja virtual no meu site (www.ellenpestili.com). Assim, quem quer acompanhar por aqui o que ando aprontando no campo das artes, pode ver em português no perfil @ellenpestiliarte ou em inglês no perfil @ellenpestili. 

Quero compartilhar com vocês a arte na minha vida diária, do cotidiano. Porque para mim arte é assim: um ingrediente que não pode faltar no meu dia-a-dia: desde o "Bible Journaling" pela manhã, até o prato em cerâmica modelado e pintado, para colocar a sopa do jantar. Arte em toda parte!


Comentários