Lipe's portrait - Retrato do Lipe

 





Portrait I made of my dear nephew Lipe. I did it on Procreate. It's nice to do portraits, especially of people we know and like. We get even closer to the person. I've done some portraits in the past with dry pastels on paper, and recently I've been doing some portraits in Procreate, then in Photoshop, I print on canvas and paint with acrylic paint on top. I'll post some results here.
_________
* Retrato que fiz de meu querido sobrinho Lipe. Fiz no Procreate.
É muito bom fazer retrato, especialmente das pessoas que conhecemos e gostamos. Parece que a gente fica mais próximo ainda da pessoa. Fiz alguns retratos no passado, com pastel seco sobre papel, e recentemente tenho feito alguns retratos no Procreate, depois no Photoshop, imprimo numa tela e pinto com tinta acrílica por cima. Vou postar aqui alguns resultados.

Comentários