Nice to meet you! - Prazer em conhecer você!


Hi! For those new around here, my name is Ellen Pestili. I'm Brazilian (half Italian), but I live in the United States. I love the arts. I am a veterinarian (I worked for 14 years as a veterinarian), but I have been working as a professional artist for 24 years. I like drawing, painting, making collages, illustrating books, and creating fabric designs. In short, the list is long. I've written almost 18 books, illustrated more than 50 children's books, and done several illustrations for newspapers and magazines. I like to do "Bible Journaling," an activity where you read the Bible and make notes, draw, and paint with what you read. 

It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you like the profile and... welcome!

________
Olá! Para quem é novo por aqui, meu nome é Ellen Pestili. Sou brasileira (metade italiana), mas moro nos Estados Unidos. Amo artes. Sou veterinária (trabalhei por 14 anos como veterinária), mas há 24 anos trabalho como artista profissional. Gosto de desenhar, pintar, fazer colagem, ilustrar livros, criar designs para tecido, enfim, a lista é grande. Já escrevi quase 18 livros e já ilustrei mais de 50 livros infantis, além de ter feito várias ilustrações para Jornais e  revistas.
Gosto de fazer "Bible Journaling", que é uma atividade onde você lê a Bíblia e faz anotações, desenhos e pinturas com o que leu.
É um prazer conhecer vocês! Espero que goste do perfil e... sejam bem vindos!

Comentários